Montag, 23. September 2013

JUST SOME RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME





 

At the moment I don´t have that much time, ´cause school started and so I have a lot of things to do... That´s why I can´t present you new pictures, but anyway I thought i should tell you something about me! These pictures show my obsession with art and fashion and I really love them because of the color compositions! I know that they don´t fit perfectly together, but I think the pretty much reflects my own personality and my way of living, which often changes from one second to the other...
I hope, you like the pictures, i would be happy if you left a commend here :-)
Have a wonderful week and keep on taking wonderful pictures!







4 Kommentare:

  1. hey, vielen vielen dank für deine lieben worte! (:

    die bilder mag ich. wo sind die denn entstanden?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke! Freut mich, dass Dir die Bilder gefallen!
    Die Bilder sind eigentlich an ganz unterschiedlichen Orten entstanden:
    New York, Paris, oder einfach bei irgendwelchen Kunstmessen in München!
    Viel Spaß weiterhin in New York :)

    AntwortenLöschen